Each piece of Lagostina Axia Tri-Ply Set displays classic Italian design. The 13 piece Lagostina Q555SD Axia Tri-Ply stainless steel cookware set has a descent variety of durable cookware including, 1,2 and 3 Quart covered saucepans, 8, 10 and 12 inch skillets, another deep 3 Quart covered saucepan, and a stockpot.
The pieces are made from stainless steel material with a thick aluminum core for the perfect heat radiation to evenly distribute heat all through the pan. The handles are also made from stainless
The handles are also made from stainless steal to ensure durability and strength for a long period of time and remain cool for comfortable handling. The Tri-Ply method of construction ensures flavors are maintained so the food will retain the original taste. Each piece is nonstick making it easy to clean and compatible to comfortably be fit in a dishwasher.
This set has unique, quality cooking feature. Some of the features of this products that are noticeably outstanding and makes it the best rated compared to other brands in its category include:
Stainless steel cooking surface:
Each piece is constructed in a design that inspires everyday cooking. The satin finish with a signature polish of these Lagostina products from pure stainless steel material shines from the interior, the exterior and the elegantly designed lids.
Three layers Tri-Ply construction:
The premium combination of Tri-ply construction layers with a thick aluminum core that goes up to the walls for super heat radiation ensures maximum and even distribution of heat in all parts of the pan. This is further enhanced by the stainless steel material construction.
Dishwasher Safe products:
Even from the name itself, one can tell that the Lagostina Tri-Ply Set is compatible with any dishwasher, thus making the collection efficient for any large, medium and small kitchen. Each piece in the set can comfortably fit i the dishwasher for easy cleaning.
Long cast Handles:
Each piece in the collection has a handle made from high quality stainless steel material that remains cool during cooking for easy, safe handling. The handles are durable and do not wear out over time, making this collection a good value buy.
Satin exterior and interior finish:
These products are constructed with 18/10 stainless steel interior, an aluminum thick core and a magnetic exterior made from high-quality stainless steel. This design is further complemented by a satin brushing to make it more elegant and outstanding as compared to other iron brands in the same category.
- > Superior elegant and gorgeous design
- > Even heating and safe for the oven up to 500 degrees
- > Highly durable and lifetime warranty
- > Chef’s essential 13 pieces stainless steel kitchen set
- > Metal and utensils safe, compatible with any other cook-tops inclusive of induction
- > The 3 Quart lid is too heavy to lift
- > An extra-long handle
- > They collect dust quickly due to the magnetic exterior
Products from Amazon.com
Lagostina Q554SA64 Martellata Tri-ply Hammered Stainless Steel Copper Oven Safe Cookware Set, 10-Piece, CopperPrice: $499.94Was: $799.99
Frequently Asked Questions and their Answers:
- Q: Do the handles heat up when cooking using these pots?
- A: Not very much. The pots can comfortably be handled even after having boiled water in them. This is one of the reason why these products are some of the bestselling in the market. The handle may become slightly hot but you can lift the pot without burning your hand.
- Q: Is the Tri-Ply material all the way up to the walls or is it only at the disk?
- A: Yes, the Tri-Ply goes all the way up to the walls, this is why they radiate heat easily and the heat is evenly distributed throughout the pan or pot.
The Lagostina Tri-Ply Set is perfect for anyone looking for a durable kitchen set, available in a range of different sizes and elegant design. They are easy to clean and are super-fast when it comes to tasks like boiling water, compared to iron material products.
This set has the best reviews on some websites and is highly recommended by chefs all over the world. Like all other stainless steel brands, this product should be used on low heat when cooking high sticking food like eggs and omelets. However, the advantages of this product outweigh the disadvantages and I would say it is a good buy for any type of kitchen.